Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Drake Covers GQ Magazine for 1st ever Style Bible


Drake is no stranger to gracing the cover of GQ magazine however this issue is a little different. The editors chose Drizzy to cover their first ever Style Bible because of his personal style and his ability to balance wearing casual clothes and suits. Inside the issue, the Canadian rapper gives an intimate glimpse of his life and career.

 He discusses everything from his relationship with his father to the current state of hip-hop. In relation to street credibility he says, "Rap now is just being young and fly and having your shit together,the mood of rap has changed."

On relationships he says, "I'm trying to find the same feelings that I had for women when I had very little going on, which is tough." While he admits there was a time when he was "just getting pu**y," female fans will be happy to know that the bachelor is looking for more than just the occasional one night stand. "And for me as a person, it just doesn't work. I just need something else."

On Fashion he says,"When I don’t get to go too many places where I get to dress up, I literally pick a restaurant, put on a suit and go sit down and have a nice meal by myself. Think about everything that’s going on. Just by myself. A part of that whole thing is you put on a suit and almost command a certain respect from individuals, even in passing. Just the way people look at you, admire you, shake your hand or say ‘Hello’. It really brings an energy to a room."




Clap Clap Bravo, this is yet another accomplishment Drizzy can drink to. Check out his Behind the Scenes fitting interview here: 

No comments:

Post a Comment